Friday, August 26, 2011

Pursuit of Happiness

Good morning! Here I am, a few days late, with the card I created using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. Better late than never... right!?!

I must tell you I love this new dsp from the Holiday Mini! It is called Spice Cake and that is exactly what it reminds me of... kind of makes me want to bake up a batch of pumpkin bread. I have the best recipe for pumpkin bread. If I get around to making it this week I will come back and share the recipe with you. It is TO DIE FOR!! Well, maybe not to die for but it IS amazing!



So... back to the card I wanted to share with you. As I said the dsp is called Spice Cake, and will be available on September 1st in the new Holiday Mini!! Yeah!!! The colors I have used with it are soft suede, pool party, more mustard and very vanilla. Notice that luscious crochet ribbon, so soft and sweet. The sentiment is from one of my new favorite stamp sets called Pursuit of Happiness, it is stamped with soft suede on very vanilla cardstock and matted on a soft suede doily I cut from the Perfect Pennants die (another one of my favorites!)

Well thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a lovely weekend!

~Sara~

No comments: