Sunday, August 28, 2011

Holiday Mini Sneak Peeks

Hello again, I am on a roll this week! Today I have my October stamp-a-stack cards to share with you.
I swear every year I think I am starting early enough with Christmas cards but it seems I am always up making cards well into the night on December 15th! This year I vowed to start earlier than I have every started before and that will be evident in my classes!

I have used some new products from the Holiday Mini catalog for this class. Thank goodness I can share the catalog with you on this blog on September 1st... I promise you are going to LOVE it!!


If you look closely on page 35 of the Holiday Mini catalog you will see this card featured there. Well, something very similar anyways. It goes back to my idea of not reinventing the wheel constantly and also reminds you to use that Idea Book and Catalog, so many great ideas!!

Say... did you notice the stockings? Aren't they snazzy? They are from a stamp set called Stitched Stockings which actually includes five different stockings and the best part.... (drum roll please!!) there is a coordinating punch! Thank you Stampin' Up! This is why I love you!! The sweet little mini jingle bells can be found in the new Holiday Mini as well, and they are only $2.95 for 48!


Patchwork cards are one of my favorite types of cards and this great new dsp called Holly Berry Bouquet is perfect for patchworks. Initially I wasn't crazy about this paper but it is absoluetly beautiful in small pieces. I used a stamp set called Jolly Bingo Bits for the sweet little accents.


You aren't going to believe which stamp set I used to make this darling card. It is called Pennant Parade. Pennants are all the rage right now and Stampin' Up! doesn't disappoint, but turn those babies upside down and you have Christmas trees. How awesome is that?

There you have it... my early start on Christmas cards and a few more sneak peeks at the products in the Holiday Mini catalog. Thanks for stopping by today!

~Sara~

No comments: