Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I got mail!

Hi there, just a quick post today as I am super busy getting ready for a class I am teaching on Friday. I am really excited about my class because I have taken the summer off and I have missed my girls so much!

This morning I got a lovely suprise in the mail. A card from my dear friend Sue Engblom. She is one of the most thoughtful people I have ever met! I am so blessed to call her friend. Sue and I went shopping and to lunch with our friend Lynn last week and I mentioned a trip I am going on for my anniversary next week... well Sue must have gone right home and created this stunner for my husband and I. Thank you Sue!


Well when I went to put the card from Sue on my card display board I saw this lovely card from my sweet friend and fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, Amy Parker. Amy sent it a couple of weeks ago just to let me know she is thinking about me and looking forward to my upcoming classes. I have the best friends! Thanks Amy.... I am looking forward to seeing you too!


Well thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a wonderful day.

~Sara~

1 comment:

ajyoyo said...

Awe, that's so sweet of you Sara!