Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Take a Spin!

Today I made a birthday card for my brother-in-law. I used the new "Take a Spin" stamp set and game spinner embellishments that are now available in the Occasions Mini catalog. I wasn't sure if I would use this stamp set very much but upon closer inspection today I found it has the potential to make birthday, graduation, baby, anniversary, wedding, mother's day, father's day cards and much more.... how is that for a versatile stamp set? Today's card was cased from this card made by Jessica... but of course I added my own "spin" on it! http://expressivedesigns.wordpress.com/2010/12/28/lets-take-a-spin/ Thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Take a Spin
Paper: Pacific Point, Pear Pizazz, Real Red, Whisper White, In Color dsp, Celebrations dsp
Ink: Pacific Point, Pear Pizazz, Real Red
Punches: Scallop Trim Border
Ribbon: Real Red
Misc: Pacific Point Corduroy Brads, Game Spinners

No comments: