Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Another day, another challenge...

Good morning! Today I decided to play along with the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge (that is a mouthful!) It is a challenge put on by a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators. The challenge this week was to use black, white, silver and sparkle to ring in the new year. I wanted to make a tall card today and I love the now retired "It's a Stretch" stamp set for tall cards. (I was SO sad to see that one retire, I love it!) I embossed the image in silver and then colored it in. Layered it on Melon Mambo, then on Basic Black and finally on some shiny silver paper I had in my stash. The dsp will soon be available for free! It will be one of the items offered during Sale-A-Bration which is kicking off in just a few weeks! Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!



Stamps: It's a Stretch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Shiny Silver, Ice Cream Parlor dsp
Ink: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Encore Silver
Punches: Ticket Corner
Ribbon: Black 1/8" Grosgrain
Misc: Silver Embossing Powder, Rhinestones

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I know this is going to sounds weird....but I can not see your card on your blog! I could see the tiny thumb nail on the SCIC blog, but have no clue why I can not see it here! Anyway...thanks for playing at the SCIC blog! :) (It very well could be just my computer having problems!)

Krystal De Leeuw said...

Cute card Sara! That stamp image is perfect for a tall card. I love all your bling. Fun to see the SAB paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at the SCIC!!