Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sweet Little Sneak Peek!

Hi there! I have a sneak peek for you today from one of my upcoming classes. I have wanted to do a sweet treat cups class ever since the first time I laid eyes on the Sweet Centers stamp set in the Holiday Mini last year! I am not sure why I kept putting it off, perhaps I was a bit intimidated by it. But then came Something Sweet in the Occasions Mini last year and finally Sweetheart debuted in the new catalog in July and I still had not planned a class. So this morning I pulled out all of my ideas I had been filling away for the past year and I got busy! I am so excited about how the cards are turning out. They are adorable! Let me know if you would like to see another one! Have a wonderful day, thanks for dropping in!


Stamps: Something Sweet
Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, Eyelet Border
Ribbon: SU! Retired Ribbon
Misc: Perfect Polka-dots EF, Mat Pack, Sweet Treat Cup, Glass Beads

No comments: