Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Greeting Kids Love

Good morning! I made this card last night at about 11pm, that may not mean much to you but I am generally in bed at 9pm. However, after Scrapbook Leagues at Scraptales last night I was feeling inspired and I hadn't had time to work on the Mojo Monday sketch so I got busy! I love this stamp set, it reminds me of the books my elementary school used to teach reading. Do you remember Dick and Jane? (And Sally and Spot.) Well this little sweetie reminds me of Jane.... (Pose Jane, pose!) I paper pieced Janes dress, hair bow and the heart she is holding. I think she looks so sweet... thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

 
Stamps: Greeting Card Kids
Paper: Vanilla, Red Ridinghood, Basic Black, Love Letter dsp
Ink: Basic Black, Blush Blossom, More Mustard, Pink Pirouette
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Satin
Misc: Nestabilities, Buttons

No comments: