Monday, January 3, 2011

I've got my Mojo on...

I think my favorite thing about Monday is being inspired by the Mojo Monday sketch. Today I created a card using my very first stamp set, Fun and Fast Notes. I recieved it in my Starter Kit when I became a demonstrator. Believe it or not, before I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I didn't own a single stamp! I went to a Stampin' Up! party at my sister's house and I remember thinking, "What on earth will I buy at a Stampin' Up! party?!?" HA! Little did I know I would be a demonstrator within a week... that was three and a half years ago and I won't mention how many stamp sets ago *ahem* Thanks for taking a peek!

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Tiny Tags, En Francais
Paper: Basic Gray, Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Lap of Luxury dsp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Pear Pizzaz
Punches: Jewelery Tag
Ribbon: Victoria Crochet Trim
Misc: Nestabilities, Vintage Trinkets, Pearls,

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

such a cute card, luv the image and the yummy lace trim.

enjoy *~*

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Sara!

How refreshing to see something thats in purple and is so pretty! the lace bow is a perfect way to finish this - some sweet friend will truly treasure this!

Thanks for showing.

~ Barb

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a pretty card. Love this color combo and your bit of lace. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!