Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year!!! I feel like I am off to a good start! I have my blog up and running and I have finally finished my February Classes as well... Woohoo! Most of you have probably been focused on Christmas during the month of December, but for me it was a big birthday month as well. During December I hosted my grandma's 97th birthday party... yep, you read that right, 97!! We also celebrated my sons 18th, my nephews 6th, my brothers 40-something-or-other and my dear friend Claudia's as well. So I really have been thinking about birthdays a lot here lately and that is reflected in my upcoming classes. My Stamp~A~Stack features masculine birthday cards, my scrapbook pages are great for any special birthday celebration, and of course my previously posted birthday cake box with cards. That just leaves my project class which I am super excited about! It is a ten page recipe book filled with my most often requested recipes by class attendees. Can you say Bon Appetit?!?


Stamp~A~Stack

Nook & Pantry Recipe Book
                                                                     
12 x 12 Birthday Pages
For more information on these classes please take a look at my events calendar. Space is limited so sign up early. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: