Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

Gosh, after several weeks of feeling very relaxed and laid back I am now busy, busy, busy! Today I have two stamp club meetings. One this morning and one again this evening and then a class tomorrow morning. Needless to say, I have been working like crazy to get everything prepared. I did make time last night for the Mojo Monday challenge (I told you it was something I look forward to each Monday!) For my card I used the Springtime Vintage dsp from the Occasions Mini Catalog, which I am absolutely in LOVE with! The sentiment is from the "Friendly Words" jumbo wheel. I always take my stamps off the wheel, mount them and use them on a block. Sometimes I even cut them into pieces so I can just use part of the stamp very easily. Thanks for stopping by today, I have been feeling very inspired and have lots to share with you, if only there were more hours in the day!

Stamps: Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Very Vanilla, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage dsp
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Punches: Wide Oval, Itty Bitty Shapes
Ribbon: Very Vanilla Taffeta
Misc: Perfect Polka-dots EF, Lots of Tags Sizzlits, Bitty Buttons, Pearls

1 comment:

ajyoyo said...

Simply Beautiful, I love it. Very sophisticated!