Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday... Monday!

Happy Monday! I am so excited to participate in Mojo Monday this week. Last week I was away at Crystal Mountain skiing with my wonderful husband and never found the time when we got back home to do the challenge. So this morning I dropped my kids off at school, picked up a few groceries (big snow storm predicted for us tonight!) then got right home and went straight to work on the challenge. I have also been very busy preparing my March class samples and I will post those later today or early tomorrow if all goes as planned, so check back later! Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Word Play
Paper: Pacific Point, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Celebratrions dsp
Ink: Real Red
Punches: 1 3/4" Circle, 2" Circle, 2 1/4" Scallop Circle, Large and Small Stars
Misc: Su! Buttons, White Signo Gel Pen (My favorite!)

8 comments:

Anita said...

This card is Awesome! Love it!! I'm a new follower! Anita

Carole Campanile said...

Oh this is adorable. I love the stars!!

Emily Steggell said...

Super cute! I really like it.

ajyoyo said...

Oh, that is such a fun card! Love it Sara!

Rita W said...

I love it! Just became a follower of your blog; I like your style and wonderful creations!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is super cute!!!

Romaine said...

I love the stitching on the stars!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

love love love this card!