Sunday, July 24, 2011

Stampin' Up! Convention 2011

Hi there! I have been wanting to share with you some pictures from my trip to the Stampin' Up! convention but I was waiting for my goodies to arrive via UPS. You see, I received so much free stuff, and did a little too much shopping in momento mall to bring it all home in my suitcase so I had to send it via UPS from Salt Lake City! Crazy huh!?!

The day I left for Salt Lake City I met a new friend at the airport. Her name is Donna and she was also on her way to convention. She lives only about a half hour away from me! How wonderful is that! Anyways, we took the shuttle from the airport to the hotels together and made plans to meet up at the convention center to catch the bus to the Riverton Campus... aka Stampin' Up! warehouse and home offices. Isn't it a lovely building with a marvelous view!

 Me, posing at the "Stampin' Up! rock."

 Me again... in the foyer of the Riverton Campus building. It is such a beautiful place to work. I think I would apply for a job here if I lived in Salt Lake City. It was amazing!

In the lower level of the Riverton Campus building is the distribution center. What a sight! I would have loved to poke around there and see how they store everything... but I am just curious like that!

At the convention center we picked up our bags which were full of goodies! The bag itself is beautifully embroidered with a lovely silver "Stampin' Up!" logo tag. It is the perfect size for taking make-n-takes to a workshop.

A peek at all the goodies I received from Stampin' Up! for attending convention.

A closer look at some of the smaller things... that is two packages of baker's twine, two packages of rhinestones, a roll of sticky strip, a box of glue dots, a tombow multi-purpose glue, a great pen and a pin.

Every time I turned around it seemed Stampin' Up! was giving us more awesome gifts! The one in front is one of the new Simply Scrappin' kits which is so adorable. The others are various kits such as make-n-takes and hostess gifts! Stampin' Up! is very generous! 

 The stamp sets I received.

This amazing binder was also in my convention bag. It came with a 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog that had the spine removed and was hole punched to fit perfectly into the three ring binder. It also came with dividers with tabs and pockets!

 Having lunch with my new friends Donna and Jill. I am so happy I met them and look forward to seeing Jill next year at convention and Donna much sooner as she lives relatively close by! Yippee!!

 This group of ladies was so wonderful to spend time with. When they heard I was attending by myself they invited me into their group and I can honestly say I was never alone and always in great company. Thanks Becky, Jill, Donna and Gwen! You girls are the best!!

 Oh my goodness! You should have heard the commotion in this room! This is the main stage at the convention center. It is where all general sessions were held and lots of great new products and ideas where shared with us as well as many of the freebies they gave us. It was always full of energy in here!

While at convention I was recognized for my sales achievements. I was invited to walk across the main stage and given a pin and another free stamp set. Woohoo! I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!

Next year I hope to attend convention with my own group of girls! If you would like to join my team, now is the time to do so! There is just one week left to take advantage of Stampin' Up!'s amazing promotion

Well thanks for stopping by today and taking a walk down Stampin' Up! Convention memory lane with me! I hope you have a wonderful day.

~Sara~

No comments: