Friday, July 1, 2011

Sitting here waiting...

Hi there, I thought I might try to get in another post while I am sitting here waiting for everyone to get ready to head out for Arches National Park. Yesterday we took a morning horseback ride through the red cliffs of Moab. We rode the same trails that John Wayne rode while in Moab filming various western movies. Along the way we saw a few collard lizards, a fox, a dessert squirrel, and some deer as well as the amazing scenery of the red cliffs. At one point I asked our guide how high up we were and she said about 5,500 ft! It was a bit nerve racking being on a horses back as it climbed up and up the rocky cliffs but the view was spectacular! Here are some of the pictures I took... enjoy!










Due to the extraordinarily slow WI-FI connection we have here at the condo this post was actually started yesterday while I was sitting here waiting but when I started uploading the photos it just ground to a halt and I never got back to my computer as it was a really fun full day! I'll work on the post from yesterday's adventures in a bit. I hope you are enjoying tagging along on my Colorado ~ Utah vacation!

~Sara~



No comments: