Monday, July 11, 2011

Back in the game!

Good morning! It is so nice to be "back in the game" participating in the Mojo Monday card sketch! It has been way too long since I have found time to participate but I must say I really enjoyed making this card this morning and hope to be back to participating regularly! My dear friend Lynn told me about a website called The Daily Dare that posts all of the current daily challenges from all over the world wide web! So if you are ever looking for some inspiration check it out!

On to my card... I used the Flirtatious Specialty dsp and coordinating Delicate Doilies stamp set as well as the Pretty postage stamp set. The colors I used today are pretty in pink, whisper white and pumpkin pie. I used the Tasteful Trim dies (of course) to make the wide scallop border, white satin 5/8" ribbon and finished it off with a dainty brad from the Antique Brads collection.



The punches are as follows... 2 3/8" scallop cirlce, 2" circle, 1 3/4" circle and then 1 3/4" scallop circle, 1 3/8" circle and finally 1 1/4" circle.

Thanks for stopping by... have a wonderful day!

~Sara~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Love the deco brad in the center of your circle. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

The Crafty Elf said...

I think your card is just lovely! I quite like the colours you've used and very nice DP.