Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Christmas in July

Good morning! Gosh I am having such a hard time coming back from vacation! I can't seem to get myself out of bed before 9am and I am almost always up between 6 and 7am... it is kinda nice to sleep in but I always feel like I have wasted those hours. I'm kinda crazy like that!

So we got back in from Utah on Saturday night... well it was actually Sunday morning by the time we arrived home. When our plane arrived in Detroit there were severe storms happening so we had to circle, and circle, and circle the airport some more until our plane was running low on fuel at which time they flew us over to Grand Rapids to refuel before taking us back to Detroit to land... it was a crazy looooooooong flight! But we did arrive safe and sound and for that I am thankful :) Sunday night we went to Jackson, Michigan to watch the fireworks at Ella Sharp Park. That is about an hour from my home so another after midnight kind of night and then on Monday night we stayed up late again doing fireworks at home with our kids... more sleeping ensued!

Yesterday I scrambled out of bed around 10am and had to get busy getting ready for stamp club last night. It was a nice evening stampin' with friends, we made a super cute card. I was thinking "Christmas in July" when I designed the card. The stamp set is from the brand spankin' new Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog which is now available to order from!! So many wonderful new products to choose from!


A couple of the highlights on this card are the wide scalloped ric rac and the cork (Stampin' Up! sells thin sheets of cork!) scalloped border... both created with the awesome Tasteful Trim sizzix die... I am still loving it! The paper is from the Just Add Cake dsp pack, at first look you certainly do not think Christmas with this paper but it works. I am a sucker for snowmen and Stampin' Up! did not disappoint with the new stamp set Snow Much Fun, it has adorable images perfect for coloring! The white/brown bakers twine, which I also love, has also been added to the new catalog... thank you Stampin' Up!

Today I also wanted to let you know about a ribbon share I am doing. There are some great new ribbons in the 2011~2012 Idea Book and Catalog and I want to give you a chance to have them all without buying a whole roll of each. Here is the low down...

NEW 2011 RIBBON SHARE DETAILS:

each person will receive the following new ribbon sampler:
1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (pg 195)
  • 2 yards Basic Black
  • 2 yards Cherry Cobbler
  • 2 yards Chocolate Chip
  • 2 yards Elegant Eggplant
  • 2 yards Marina Mist
  • 2 yards Melon Mambo
  • 2 yards More Mustard
  • 2 yards Old Olive
  • 2 yards Pretty in Pink
  • 2 yards Tangerine Tango 
3/8" Ruffled Ribbon (pg 194)
  • 2 yards Calypso Coral
  • 2 yards Island Indigo
  • 2 yards Lucky Limeade
  • 2 yards Pool Party
  • 2 yards Wisteria Wonder
3/8" Denim Jean Ribbon (pg 194)
  • 2 yards Artichoke
  • 2 yards Blue

Cost for all 34 yards of ribbon is: $35.00

INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN THE SHARE:

Ribbon share only available to US addresses.
After emailing me at sara.rimmelzwaan@live.com with your interest in this share INCLUDING YOUR PAYPAL EMAIL ADDRESS, your name, address and phone number, I will confirm with you when I have a group of 5 people to share this ribbon, I will email you a paypal invoice, then I will order it from Stampin' Up! and divide and package it and mail the share back out to you.  Please note this could take a week to 10 days for this process plus shipping time.  All orders shipped USPS 1st class mail in a bubble mailer.

I will do my best to get this product out to you as soon as possible, but please note that I will be away from July 13 to 16 at the Stampin' Up! Convention and will not be able to process these orders during that time.

Please email me with any questions you have!

Wow! What a long post today! I better get going, my craft room is a disaster area... take a look for yourself!




Must go find a shovel! Have a wonderful day... thanks for stopping by!

~Sara~

No comments: