Sunday, July 10, 2011

Phew! Coming up for air!

Hi there, gosh what a busy time I have been having! I now have 75 cards ready to swap at the Stampin' Up! Convention on Wednesday, I am ready for my stamp club on Tuesday, and my scrapbook room is clean! Yippee!!

Wanna see what my scrappin' space looks like when it is clean?!?








It is so much nicer to work in a clean space! I usually don't let it get so messy but I had been crazy busy working on swaps. The last straw was being caught by my husband squatting over my guillotine cutter on the floor because my counter top was so cluttered there was no room for it! He said, "Wouldn't it be easier to just make some room on your counter?" Uhm... NO! I needed everything exactly where it was of course! The day I cleaned it he came in and said, "Wow! I forgot how big this room actually is!" Gotta love that man :)

So I am going to show you the swaps I have completed so far and then I am going to get busy creating the last one so I can mass produce it tomorrow and be done with them!
I made two that are very similar. I just ran out of one of the papers in the Just Add Cake dsp pack so I switched it up a little. I used the Create a Cupcake stamp set and Cupcake Builder punch.

Same card, different color. I like this one a little better but that is probably because green is my favorite color.

This is my favorite one I made so far. I used the Flirtatious Specialty dsp, the Butterfly Prints and Bring on the Cake stamp sets and of course the butterfly punch. The new Wisteria Wonder is a great addition to Stampin' Up!'s color palette... so pretty!

The last card I have made to swap is this kind of masculine card. I used the Pocketful of Posies dsp and the Pretty Postage stamp set. Some of these sketches will probably look familar because I have used each of them recently. That is something I like about a great card sketch, you can use it over and over and over again... and I do!

Well thanks for stopping by today. Perhaps I will have time for Mojo Monday tomorrow. It has been a really long time since I have played along with those girls and I am missing it!

See you soon!

~Sara~


No comments: