Monday, July 18, 2011

Take a Spin with Me!

Hi there! Happy Monday! I have just gotten back from the Stampin' Up! convention is sunny Salt Lake City, Utah and wow!! It was amazing! I have been a demonstrator for four years now and I had never attended convention but I can not imagine NOT attending convention every year going forward. It was just an awesome experience! Loads of free products, great new ideas, and memorable moments with new friends. I can't say enough!

Today I created a card using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. It is just a great way to get the creative juices flowing on a Monday morning. I paired the Take a Spin stamp set with the new Over the Top Birthday dsp, which I am loving for summery fun cards! Look closely and you will see all of the fun coloring I did on the stamp before and after stamping it onto whisper white cardstock.



Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week!

~Sara~

5 comments:

Cathee said...

What a fun card! You used the stamp set perfectly with the DSP.

Joan Robertson said...

CUTE card! Yours is the first that caught my eye. It is charming. :-)

Monica Hornof said...

This is SUPER cute! I LOVE how you colored the spinner stamp - tonnes of work but definitely worth it!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how fun! Love that colorful spinner. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Dayna Sabrina said...

I have that stamp and never thought about coloring it like that. You did an awesome job! I enjoy looking at your blog so much! Thanks for sharing. Sabrina @ sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com