Monday, April 4, 2011

Thinking of You on Mojo Monday

Good morning! I had to rush through my card this morning. I am heading out to do some shopping with my mom, my sister, my daughter and her friend. The kids are on spring break this week and we are getting it started right! It might still be freezing here in Michigan but we are going to buy some spring/summer clothes and just pretend it is warm outside!

The card I made for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch uses Woodland Walk designer series paper from Stampin' Up! I love all the browns and greens! Ok, better post... got shopping to do!

Have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!



Stamps: Thoughts of Father
Paper: Woodland Walk dsp, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink: Early Espresso
Dies: XL Tasteful Trim
Ribbon: Early Espresso 5/8" satin, linen thread
Misc: Misc. brads

4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love this DSP and how you used it! Just Gorgeous!

cardsandacuppa said...

Love your card :-)
Hugs xx

Debbie Carriere said...

Love the colors & that great bow! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :)