Monday, March 28, 2011

Two days of sunshine in a row... woohoo!!!

We have had two days of beautiful sunshine here in dreary ole Michigan and it is supposed to shine on tomorrow as well!!! Although it is only 32 degrees outside I feel like it is finally spring. The card I made today was inspired by the sketch from the Mojo Monday blog. I love square cards, it feels like a great big canvas for me to create on for some reason. Since the sketch allowed for a large image I pulled out a pile of images I have colored either with copics or colored pencils and gamsol. This particular one is colored with the latter. Sometimes when I am in the mood to color I will sit in front of the TV with my copics and do a bunch of images in one sitting. I am far more inclined to do it that way than to color just one for any given project.

So today I used paper by Bo Bunny from the Peacock Lane line because it matched my image I wanted to use and also because it feels springy to me :) I can not remember which company I bought the stamp from, if it looks familiar to you let me know because I really like it a lot and would be interested in more like it!



Thanks for stopping by today, have a great week!

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh this is just adorable! Love your colors and your cute little image is colored to perfection!

DIANA L. said...

I absolutely love this card and your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing
http://www.dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

cute image and I love the colors that you used!