Monday, April 18, 2011

Seriously!?! Snowing Again....

Good morning... so this morning I woke up to this lovely view... I put the patio furniture out last week since it was an unusually warm day here in Michigan... 87 degrees... I thought I would sit outside and do some reading in the sunshine. That, I might add, was heavenly... this mess we have today... sheeesh I don't even have words! We are supposed to get between two and four inches!


My husband and I are taking Justin and Hannah, our two teenagers, to Chicago Friday morning for the weekend. We have made arrangements to take a segway tour of the city and to visit the human body exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry. I am so looking forward to this trip! It has been a long hard winter and I am hoping for better weather in the windy city this weekend!

So... Mojo Monday again already! The weeks are just flying by! Justin will be graduating from high school in less than seven weeks! Holy smokes how time flies! Ok, on to my card I made for this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I must say I L♥O♥V♥E this sketch, the new Basic Grey Luscious paper and this new stamp set from Stampin' Up! called "On the Grow." It will be available in the new Summer Mini Catalog starting on May 1st! I stamped the image on watercolor paper with stazon ink and colored it in with my watercolor wonder crayons and a blender pen. I love how soft this effect is, and not as messy as using an aqua painter.


 

Well, that is it for now. I have to finish my Easter cards and get them in the mail today and then off to Scrapbook Leagues I go this afternoon. Have a great week! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: