Friday, April 29, 2011

Playful Polka Dots Sneak Peek

Good morning! Today I want to share with you a couple of scrapbook pages I created using the new Playful Polka Dots simply scrappin' kit from the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini catalog. I absolutely love the simply scrappin' kits, they make scrapbooking a breeze! The kits come with textured cardstock, designer series paper and cardstock stickers, usually border stickers as well as element stickers. Of course they are great for card making or 3-D projects too! This particular kit is so bright and cheery, perfect for scrappin' photos of my bright and cheery daughter Hannah!


The page on the left was CASE'd from the new Summer Mini catalog, the page on the right I created to make this a double page layout. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

~Sara~


Simply Scrappin' Kit: Playful Polka Dots (122346)
Buttons: Brights (119747)
Ribbon: Pumpkin Pie 5/8" Grosgrain (119760)

No comments: