Monday, April 25, 2011

My Dear Kind & Wonderful Friend

Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend! We got back in from Chicago last night (or I should say this morning) at one so I decided to let the kids sleep in and skip school... They probably think I am such a nice mom for letting them do this. Little do they know I didn't want to get out of bed either!

So I woke up this morning to the new Mojo Monday sketch in my email and went right to work on my card.
I was looking through my dsp to decide which paper to use and I came across this paper called Greenhouse Gala. It was the sneak peek paper from the current catalog, which means it was available for a limited time prior to the new catalog coming out, proabably last year in April. Of course everyone gets excited about something new so they all buy it and the internet is flooded with projects using the new paper. I usually get tired of it very quickly and kind of forget about it for awhile. Well today I decided I would pull it out, dust it off and give it a go.
I have used one of my favorite sentiments. It says, "My dear kind and wonderful friend" and is from the "All Holidays" stamp set. Also, a very cool new punch available May 1st! It is a three layer punch, I used it to create the border. It is three coordinating shapes in one punch. Super fun! Now I just have to decide which of my dear friends to send this to!



Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

~Sara~

Stamp Set: All Holidays (W114916)
Markers: Chocolate Chip (100071) Real Red (100052) Pear Pizzazz (119801) Daffodil Delight (119677)
Paper: Pear Pizzazz(119795) Chocolate Chip(102128) Daffodil Delight(119683) Whisper White (100730) Greenhouse Gala (117167)
Tools: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer Punch (122464) 2 1/2" Circle Punch(120906) Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) Mat Pack (105826) Paper piercer (116631)
Finishing Touch: Chocolate Chip 5/16" brads (112534) Real Red Ribbon (117286) White gel pen (105021)


5 comments:

valbic said...

love it! Great use of the new triple layer punch! I'm stealing this idea! Thanks.

Beth Crocker said...

This is the first cute thing I have seen using those punches. Nice work!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty! Love the bold colors and your multi-colored sentiment. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Mak anak tiga said...

Oh! cute! just luvlyyy~

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is really cute!