Monday, April 11, 2011

Wish Big!

Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice weekend. Mine was uneventful... went to dinner Friday night with my hubby, taught a class Saturday morning, cleaned on Sunday until the house started to get warm... it was a remarkable 87 degrees here! So I sat in the sun and read my nook. I just started Water for Elephants. I wasn't sure what I was going to think of it but it sucked me right in!

Today's card was created using the Mojo Monday Sketch. I thought it was going to be a breeze but actually it took quite some time... and many attempts! I am relatively happy with the final product. It was going to be a thinking of you card for a friend but it has ended up as yet another birthday card... go figure!




Have a great week, I hope to be back soon! Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cool! Love these bold papers and your colorful sentiment. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Carla Cabrera said...

I like the colors and the stitching. Nice job.