Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lemonade... It's a Sweet Treat right!?!

Hi there... I missed you Monday! I really tried to get into the Mojo Monday sketch this week but after two failed attempts I just threw in the towel and started working on other things... like a couple of projects for my cricut class on Saturday. It will be our last time using the "Sweet Treats" cartridge so to send it off I wanted to create some fun projects for the girls to do. I also wanted to use some sweet paper so I dug into my Basic Grey stash and went straight for the Lemonade... a real "sweet treat" and one of my all time favorite lines. So far I have created a card and a tag and I am excited about both! Of course the pictures will not do them justice but one of the things I really love about the card is the stitching on the burgundy paper. I used my clear star gelly roll pen and it is kind of shimmery... very pretty!


The tag is also very sweet. It has a lot of dimension and a lovely organza ribbon.



Well that's it for now... oh wait! There was something else I wanted to share with you... look what I saw eating out of my bird feeder this weekend!



Here are some of his friends...


Busted...


It has been awhile since we have seen deer in the backyard. I was very happy to see them again! Looks like I need to fill my bird feeders :) Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: