Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Birds of a Feather

Happy Wednesday! It is a really nasty, rainy, gloomy Wednesday here in Howell, Michigan... blah! I can NOT wait for spring... can I get an Amen!?! Enough about the weather, I have some fun new cards to share with you.... and it's not even Monday! Wooohoo!! A mid-week post!! The cards I have created are for my May stamp-a-stack. Every month I create a set of three coordinating cards and teach them in a class, usually twice during the month. Participants make two each of the three cards, it is always a lot of fun. I pre-cut every thing so the ladies can just sit and chat and do a little stamping and "build" their cards. If you are in the area you should join us some time. I also sell them as pre-cut, stamped and punched kits and would be happy to mail you a set! The class is $15 and the kits are $18. Email me if it is something you are interested in! Ok, on to the cards, I used the Aviary and Curly Cute stamp sets by Stampin' Up! Two sets I have had for awhile and completely forgot about! So I dusted them off, mounted them up and got busy. Here are the results...




I absolutely L♥O♥V♥E the last one! Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Heather R... mousemomma said...

Love, love, love these! I'm a sucker for birdcages!

Anonymous said...

amen!

sonya said...

they look so classy !

Sara said...

You should come to a "classy" sometime Sonya! :)