Monday, March 21, 2011

Easter Wishes

Good afternoon... Monday again already. I swear I always have good intentions of getting back here and posting mid-week but I never seem to get around to it. Today I made a card using the Mojo Monday sketch (no big surprise there huh?!?) I wanted to make an Easter card using the Easter Blossoms stamp set from the Occasions Mini catalog. This was one of the first things I bought when the mini came out and I had not used it yet so I wanted to try it out. I stamped the little girl in Always Artichoke ink and then I stamped her on my "Canvas" textured background stamp before stamping her on Very Vanilla card stock. It turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself! Well, I am off to pack my bag for scrapbook leagues tonight. I have missed the last two sessions so I am really excited to get to go tonight. You all have a great week!




Stamps: Easter Blossoms, All Holidays, Canvas BG
Paper: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage dsp
Ink: Always Artichoke, Pretty in Pink
Punches: 1 1/4"  and 1 3/8" circle punches, scalloped edge border, corner rounder
Ribbon: Pretty in Pink 5/8" satin
Misc: Pearls

1 comment:

Create With Christy said...

Great minds think a like! I used this stamp set for today's MOJO sketch, too! Yours is GORGEOUS!