Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Mojo

Good morning, today I have made a birthday card for a dear friend of mine. I think the thing that I love most about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is the relationships that have come from it. I have met so many wonderful women and made so many friends, and I cherish them all! So today I have made this birthday card for one of those wonderful women and used todays Mojo Monday sketch... two birds, one stone!
Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!



Stamps: Well Scripted
Paper: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Brights dsp
Ink: Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 5/8" satin
Misc: Beautiful Wings embosslit, Nestabilities, purple rhinestones

3 comments:

Jean said...

Love your card, this is my favorite color combo! TFS

Mandy LaCroix said...

SOOOO pretty! I LOVE the colors! Great job. Very crisp and neat!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors and just the right touch of embellishments! Love it!