Monday, February 28, 2011

April Classes



Hello again... I told you I would be back :) I have completed my April class samples and wanted to share them with you today. The first class is a tall box with cards. When I first saw the Woodland Walk dsp in the Stampin' Up! catalog I never thought it would be something I would use but then I stumbled across a card some time ago and fell in love with it. I wish I could remember where I found it and cased it from because I would love to give credit to the amazingly talented person who designed the card.... anyways, I changed it up a bit and created a coordinating box to hold a set of four cards, two each of the two shown.



The next project I will be doing in April is my monthly Stamp-A-Stack. I really wanted to use the new Sale-A-Bration Ice Cream Parlor dsp and ribbon. I also used stamp sets from the Sale-A-Bration brochure as well. All of the items I used for this class can be earned for FREE! Ask me how if you are interested :) 


The last class I have created for April is a 12x12 double page layout. I loooove this new paper. It is from My Mind's Eye and it is sooooo pretty! In fact I loved it so much I bought more of it to create next months pages as well!


Well that is it for today... gotta get back to work! Have a great day and thanks again for stopping by!


No comments: