Friday, June 1, 2012

It's finally here!!!

Good morning everyone! It is finally here! The brand spankin' new 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! catalog! Woohoo!! I have put a link to the catalog right over there -----> for your viewing pleasure. What the heck... I'll put it right here as well!



There are so many things I love about the new catalog such as the amazing art work throughout. I want to CASE everything in it! So many beautiful things! I also love the new stamp sets with coordinating dies such as the Floral Frames dies on page 191 that coordinate with the stamp set Daydream Medallions on page 117. Lucky me... this is one of the stamp sets I will be getting when I go to convention next month. Can't wait!! No seriously... I can't wait, gosh it is going to be hard not to go bananas and order everything I want today!

(Taking some calming breaths.....) Phew, I gotta get a grip! Haha!

Something else that is super exciting that Stampin' Up! is rolling out with the new catalog... a very exciting opportunity for those of you thinking about becoming demonstrators. For the first time ever you can become a demonstrator for just $99 (and you'll get $125 worth of product for that price!) And the best part, wait for it... the starter kit is 100% customizable! So if your wish list is $99 or greater... whose isn't!?! well you can get $125 worth of product for just $99... did I mention you will get free shipping on your starter kit? Seriously, this is a no brainer! And just in case this isn't an awesome enough deal for you already, you will get a 30% discount on your first order you place as a new demonstrator. If this is something you are interested in doing or knowing more about just send me an email and we can talk about it further. I would LOVE for you to join my team!

I think that is enough enthusiasm for one morning. I'll just share a card with you real quick and be on my way.



I created this card for the make and take for my catalog launch party I am having on Saturday. I have used the Comfort Cafe dsp, Layered Labels stamp set with coordinating dies (again!), I added some texture to the card front with the Stripes embossing folder. I doubt you can see from the picture but I actually stamped and cut out two of the Midnight Muse frames. On the first one I added a sentiment from the Petite Pairs stamp set which I stamped in Summer Starfruit and punched out with the large oval punch. For the second one I punched out the oval from the center and then layered it over the first frame with pop dots, I love the way that turned out and will be playing with that idea more in the near future I am sure! For the finishing touch I added wood like button tied with linen thread. I wanted something simple so my stampers can spend most of their time looking at the new catalog, checking out my card samples I have made using the new products and eating the yummy lunch I am preparing for them. I am really looking forward to it!

Well thank you so much for stopping by today and I applaud you if you have made it to the end of this rambling post.

~Sara~

No comments: