Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friendship... Yes Please!



Hello there! Yesterday I got my Stampin' Up! order in the mail... yippee!!! It's always a great day when the UPS man brings me some Stampin' Up! I was waiting for this order to arrive so that I could play along with this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. When I saw the sketch I knew right away which stamp set I wanted to use so that was where I started. I also knew I wanted to use some designer series paper that I hadn't used yet.

Here is this weeks sketch.





And here is my card.


The paper is from the Floral District designer series paper pack and I also used a bit from the Brights paper stack. I am loving those paper stacks. Anytime I need a certain color of patterned paper and can't find it in any of my dsp's I can just reach for my paper stacks and find exactly what I need. So convenient! The card stock colors are Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry and Rose Red. I have stamped the focal image four times! Once in baja, razzleberry, rose red and tangerine tango. Then I cut out some parts and popped them up. The image comes from a brand new set called From My Heart. The flower is from a little sizzlit die called Flower Fusion. The adorable little flags peeking out on the left side there are cut from the Bitty Banner die set. I am really enjoying my new Stampin' Up! goodies! Can you tell!?!

You know, I bet you could get all of the goodies I just listed in a brand new demonstrator start up kit! It is so easy to sign up and there is absolutely no commitment for future sales on your part! For $99 you will get $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product, plus if you join before June 30th you will get some fantastic bonus products as well! Did I mention the starter kit ships for free! It really is worth it my friends. Come join my team, I'd love to have you!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great week!

~Sara~


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a beautiful card. Love that banner. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!