Thursday, May 31, 2012

Getting masculine on "The Open Sea"

Welcome! Today I have another July class to share with you. It seems everyone is always in need of more masculine cards. Lol, not cards that are more masculine than other masculine cards but rather additional masculine cards... as in, they can't get enough. Sheesh I am cracking myself up here haha!

Without further adieu...

This is a super easy drawer box. It holds all four of these cards plus envelopes. I suppose if you weren't obsessed with layers the way I am, you could probably get a set of eight cards in the box. The designer paper I used is called Nautical Expedition, it has retired, but not before I could scoop up enough for this class! I love it, it pairs perfectly with The Open Sea stamp set I have also used... along with the Word Play stamp set.





Can you believe this is not all I have created this week!?! I have lots more to share with you. Check back tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Sara~

No comments: