Monday, June 4, 2012

Up, Up & Away

Good Monday morning to you! This morning before I opened my email containing the Mojo Monday sketch, I knew I would be making a Father's Day card, so when I opened it and saw the awesome sketch I was excited to get right to work on my card.

Here is the sketch...



And here is my card...


I chose to create flag ends rather than scalloped ends because I think scallops are a bit feminine, but that is just my opinion! The balloons are from a set called Up, Up & Away and the sentiment is from a set called Delightful Dozen.

That's all I have time for right now, I am off and running all day. Hope you have a great Monday.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Sara~


2 comments:

Carole said...

That's one great masculine card.Nice colors and strong image. I agree scallops are curvy and feminine.

Karen Letchworth said...

I love the hot air balloons. That is such a clever way to showcase this layout. Amazing job with this card!
I would like to invite you to play along at Word Art Wednesday. We're having a double prize challenge this week, and would really enjoy having you play along and share some of your beautiful art with us. Our challenges are small, good chances of winning the ramdom draw. We welcome new faces, and love to see the art you make. Please check us out and play along with us!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com