Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hello there...

Hi there friends! I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. I sure did. On Saturday we celebrated my daughter's 15th birthday here at our house... (warning! this is a photo heavy post!) after her party we went to my brother's house to celebrate his kids birthdays! Busy birthday weekend.


The birthday girl with Nick

 My brother Jeff and his wife Amie

My niece Abigail and her brother Caleb

 My silly husband and my beautiful mother... Hey, they are sitting on the new piece of furniture I was going to show you!

 My dad with my brother Jeff

 Saved the best for last, haha! Me and my wonderful husband Daniel

On Sunday I took Hannah, Justin and Nick to Cedar Point. An awesome amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. It is about two and a half hours from our house but so worth the trip. It was a blast!

 Nick and Hannah

Me, Justin, Nick and Hannah

On Monday we went to see Men in Black III, which was awesome! Better than the first two hands down. When we got home I had to get to work because I have a crazy busy week! I am preparing for my catalog launch party on Saturday which means party favors, make and takes, door prizes and preparing for my July classes so that I can showcase those as well that day! Phew!! Since Monday I have gotten quite a bit done... let me show you a couple of things.


This is another card for my Christmas in July stamp-a-stack class. (See the previous post if you missed the first card in the set.) I gotta tell you, I am loving the new Layered Labels stamp set and coordinating dies. They really layer beautifully. The sentiment is from the Christimas Lodge stamp set. I cut it out and popped it up once again covering up the "For You" sentiment that is on the green label.

This is the final card for my Christmas in July stamp-a-stack class. Once again I have used the Layered Labels stamp set and coordinating dies and another sentiment from the Christmas Lodge stamp set. I love these cards and hope my girls will too.

Well, I think that I have rambled on long enough here tonight. Thank you so much for stopping by!

~Sara~


 

No comments: