Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Straight From the Nest

Hi there! Today I want to share with you a couple of cards that I will be doing with my Cricut class on Saturday. We are using the Straight From the Nest cartridge again this month. My Cricut class meets on the second Saturday of the month. I pick a cartridge, everyone purchases it and then I create projects for the class to do with the cartridge for the next three months, then I pick a new cartridge. I have really been enjoying this class. I have learned a lot about my cricut in teaching it to others!

If you are in my area and would like to take this class with us sometime, send me an email! Kits are also available by mail. Kits include all of the materials you will need to create the projects as well as step by step instructions for you to cut and build the pieces on your cricut!



Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

~Sara~

1 comment:

RelaxedMoments said...

Hello there! I have noticed that your Rss of this portal is working without any mistakes, did you somehow fulfill all the properties by yourself or you just used the initial settings of the widget?