Monday, May 9, 2011

Crazy busy Monday!

Good morning, I just have a quick post for you this morning as I am crazy busy! I taught a class on Friday morning and then I kind of just slacked off for the rest of the weekend.... it being Mother's Day and all. It was absolutely gorgeous Saturday and Sunday so I was able to get some work done in the yard and also bought some flowers for the patio to make it all spiffy as we were hosting my family for Mother's Day.

 Me with my wonderful mother.
 My mother, such a beautiful woman!
 My sisters Sonya and Jenny with me and my mother.
 My amazing grandma, she is 97! My mom and my aunt Nancy.

It was a wonderful day with yummy food, great conversation, and lots of sunshine. I love my family so much and am so thankful for each and every one of them!

Ok, on to Mojo Monday... a nice clean card today... so quick and easy!


Well I better get back to my crazy busy day! I am working on Make & Takes for both of my stamp clubs that are meeting tomorrow, one in the morning and one in the evening, as well as hostess gifts for both of my hostesses. If I have time I will come back and share with you those things as well.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great week!

~Sara~



3 comments:

VanessaB said...

CUTE card :)

Terri Daugherty said...

Your card is so cute! Love how the background paper and buttons works so well together.

Cathee said...

Great colors! Love the sentiment you chose for this card, perfect for all the mothers!