Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Love this die!

Hi there, welcome back and thanks for stopping by today. I want to share with you a card I made recently using some of the awesome things I bought at Mega Meet a few weeks back as well as my new favorite Stampin' Up! sizzix die.


See that awesome early espresso wide ric rac piece and the luscious cork scalloped border piece... those are both made with the Tasteful Trim sizzix die, made exclusively for Stampin' Up! If you just gotta have one for yourself email me and I can get one to you stat! :) Stampin' Up! sells the cork sheets as well... a great way to add some texture to your projects. I colored this sweet girl with my copic markers, paper pieced her dress then added some dazzling diamonds glitter to her hat and the frosting on her cake with a two way glue pen... it is so sparkly!

Well thanks again for stopping by, have a great day!

~Sara~

No comments: