Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day!!

Hi there, I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day. I bet most of you have the day off  and I hope you are making the most of it! It is shaping up to be a beautiful day here in Howell, Michigan and I am hoping to get out and enjoy the sunshine in just a bit.... but first I want to share with you my Mojo Monday  entry.

I love square cards, I think I have said that before... but it is true, I really do. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted for my focal image, I have decided I want more stamp sets that I can color or paper piece with, so that is what I will be looking for first in the new catalog which is coming really soon! Can't wait!! Anyways, since I wasn't finding a stamp I wanted to use I decided to go to one of my favorite Stampin' Up! exclusive sizzix dies, Beautiful Butterflies. I love this die, I really hope it carries over to the new catalog.

Ok, without further adieu... the sunshine is calling to me!


The colors I used are wild wasabi, early espresso, and crumb cake. The dsp is Woodland Walk and the ribbon is 5/8" satin early espresso. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

~Sara~

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful!! LOVE the colours you used!

Unknown said...

This card is beautiful!! I will be showcasing it on My Crafty Picks #24 with a link back to your blog on 7-10-11. If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com