Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Monday!!

Good morning! I have missed blogging these past couple of weeks! My in-laws have been here from the Netherlands and I have been preoccupied with them. Gosh, are you ready for winter to be over?!? I am so tired of this weather, I need some sunshine in my life! Tomorrow is March first and we have several inches of snow on the ground here in Howell, Michigan... blah!

I have been busy preparing classes for April which I will share later today. For now I just want to share with you a card I have made for the Mojo Monday challenge. (So happy to get to play along this week!!) I made this card for my niece Abigail, she is such a sweetie! She is turning eight on St. Patrick's Day. The patterned paper I chose to use is by Quick Quotes Paper (it is from the Mary's Garden line). Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

so sweet ... love that butterfly and the sentiment - very cute!

i invite you to check out my baby card i submitted for this challenge
~ Jacqueline (Made by Jacqueline)