Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A New Twist!

I completely forgot to get back here to post my class samples! Oops! And now I have created something I am more excited about LOL! So the class samples post will have to wait :) Today I went in search of some inspiration for a make-n-take for my stamp club on Tuesday. I knew I wanted to use one of the new Sale-A-Bration stamp sets. After much deliberation I chose to use Bliss... it is sooooo pretty, I absolutely love it! You can get this beautiful stamp set for FREE with any $50 order... woohoo! Who doesn't love FREE! (I would be happy to place that order for you!)

In addition to using a new stamp set with my stamp club I often like to find new creative folds for cards or new techniques to share as well. Today I came across a "new twist" on the easel card here, I also learned a new technique for creating the pleated paper ribbon, I can't wait to share this with them! Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day.


Stamps: Bliss, Perfect Punches
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Woodland Walk dsp
Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi
Punches: Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval
Ribbon: Retired SU!
Misc: Su! Pearls, Paper Crimper, Nestabilities,

1 comment:

ajyoyo said...

I love this card, the design, the color...it is beautiful!