Monday, January 30, 2012

Mojo Monday

Hi there, happy Monday! Today I decided I would play along with the girls for Mojo Monday. This weeks card sketch is round or square. Since I have never successfully created a round card... I went square. Here is the sketch...

And here is my card. I will tell you this took entirely too long and I still don't love it! I have changed out the focal image three times! It was time to just leave it alone. I used to be a big fan of the Tilda from Magnolia Stamps but I am not so crazy about them anymore... weird how our tastes change and evolve!


Here is another card I created this weekend. I made it for my daughter to give to her boyfriend for his birthday on Thursday. She picked the stamps and the papers from my stash... the sketch is one of my favorites that I have used many times. This card I LOVE!! I made several, perhaps I will get them into my etsy shop.


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great week!

~Sara~

No comments: