Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I have had a happy kind of week. Something inspired me to drag out my copic markers and color some fun images and I have really been enjoying myself. This first card came from a kit for a class I taught a year or so ago. I changed out the focal image so that I could incorporate one of the images I colored this week. I did a lot of paper piecing on the image as well. The darling little girl's shirt, pants, shoes, hair bow and the flower she is holding are all paper pieced! (I went a little paper piecing crazy!)


This second card I created for the Wednesday Stamp Club over at My Favorite Things. Again I used my copics to color the sweet little girl and her cake. I paper pieced her dress and crown and then added some bling. I stamped her cake a second time, colored it and popped it up to add some dimension. So much fun!!!


The last project I created I kind of stumbled upon. While visiting My Favorite Things blog I found a super fun joint blog hop with My Favorite Things and Scor Pal. I cased this project from Gini Cagle. Her project can be found here. I absolutely love how adorable this turned out! Thanks for the tutorial Gini!


And here is the inside. It isn't quite done. I am not sure if I want to stamp a sentiment on the inside or just decorate it like Gini did. It feels like it should have a place to write a little message to the recipient doesn't it?

We'll see... I just may have to make a few more of these to give to all my little Valentine's.


And there you have it... what I have been busy doing all week! Having fun! Thanks for stopping by today.
Have a great weekend!

~Sara~

No comments: