Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! A little late I know but I have been busy... neglecting my blog. To be honest I was looking around yesterday to see if I could suspend it rather than take it down permanently... no such luck.
So, here are some random things I have created since my last post.




I created these cards for a class I will be having in February. The fabulous paper is from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration brochure which goes "live" on January 24th. I have also used some of the new products from the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog... so many great products, but so little time!!


These are some scrapbook pages I created last week. I case'd them from the very talented Andrea Deer. Her layout was much more boyish and I wanted to use up this girlie birthday paper I had. I love how they turned out! I think I will use them to scrap my daughters 15th birthday in May.



I created these adorable houses at the Stampin' Up! convention this past summer. Well actually, I took a class at the convention and while I was there I got them painted, distressed and stamped, the rest I finished up a couple of weeks ago. When I showed them to some ladies that were here for a class they said they would like to make some as well so this is on my calendar for the end of January. I love them!

Well I think that is it for today. I have a few more things to share with you but it is just about time for me to go and get Hannah from school.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by today!

~Sara~



No comments: