Monday, October 17, 2011

Mojo Monday... here I come!

Hi there! It has been awhile since I have played along with the girls on the Mojo Monday blog so it felt wonderful today to take some time and create a card using this weeks sketch. Here is a picture of the sketch, I encourage you to get crafty today too and perhaps make a card yourself using this weeks sketch!


And here is my card I created using the sketch.


This was the first time I used the Beau Chateau dsp and I found it to be quite pretty. Marina Mist, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla make a very lovely color combination! When I was trying to decide what I wanted to put in the lower right hand corner of my focal image I remembered the Beautiful Wings embosslit, which I haven't used in quite some time, however is still a favorite of mine. I am also really loving the Designer Series embossing frames, such an easy way to add some "fancy."

Well thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful week!

~Sara~

1 comment:

Monica Hornof said...

I just love how that DSP coordinates. And that Soft Suede Ribbon - yummy!!! Great card, TFS :)