Friday, October 21, 2011

Gift Card Holders Galore!

Hi there, I hope you are having a great week. Mine has sure been productive! I have been getting ready to go away with some girlfriends for a scrapbook getaway weekend. We are leaving on Thursday and will be back on Sunday. I have gotten all of my pictures printed and my supplies gathered and I think I am now ready to go! Yippie!!!

I have also been busy getting ready for my December classes, since I won't be back until October 30th I needed to get those done! I am so excited about the adorable gift card holders I have created for a class I will be having on December 9th. Here's a look at the five gift card holders we will be completeing in the class.










It makes me a little sad that the pictures never do the projects justice... but you get the idea!
Tomorrow I will share with you the scrapbook pages I have created for my December class.

Have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!

~Sara~

No comments: