Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cookie Stamps!!



Look what is coming in October!! Aren’t these fun? These new cookie stamps are so sweet. They feature a wooden handle with three silicone images that can be removed for washing. A snowflake, a pumpkin and a heart... soooo cute!!


These were presented in the cute little boxes below at convention. The boxes are available now in the Holiday mini catalog. What a fun little gift!


And let me tell you, I am loving these boxes! They are so easy to decorate and the possibilities are endless. Here is one I decorated using the Pines & Poinsettias stamp set and the Frostwood Lodge designer series paper... my personal favorite from the Holiday mini catalog.


I used the new Simply Scored tool to create the rosette on the top of the box. After scoring it, I accordian folded it nice and tight, flattened it back out, added a piece of sticky stip along the length, removed the backing and poured Dazzling Diamonds glitter onto the sticky strip. Then I refolded it, adhered the two ends together and attached it to my box top with a hot glue gun. It is really quite lovely and so very sparkly!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Sara~

No comments: