Friday, September 30, 2011

25 & Counting

Good morning, just a quick post before I head out to take my daughter to school. I have such a busy day today! Take Hannah to school, teach a class from 10-12pm, get my hair done at 1pm, decorate the high school gym for Homecoming at 3:30pm, make dinner for my family and then get ready for tomorrow's all day class... phew!

One of the classes I will be offering in November is a holiday decor piece. It is case'd directly from the Holiday Mini catalog, page 36 if you are curious...


My girl friend Sheri and I worked together on these one day this week and they turned out amazing! I love it!! I am sure this will be one of those all day classes but the results are stunning. Way too many details to mention but the most important items used to create this masterpiece... haha listen to me! Anyways, the most important things are the Bigz L Die called Peekaboo Frames (#124587), the stamp set "25 & Counting" (#123792w #123794c) and the 1" square punch (#124094).

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

~Sara~

No comments: