Monday, June 6, 2011

Just real quick!

Good morning, just a real quick post today as the outdoors are calling to me! I hope you had a wonderful weekend, we sure did, I'll try to remember to post some graduation pictures soon!

Today I have made a Father's Day card using this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I used some of the new dsp that I pre-ordered from the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! catalog. It is called Pocket Full of Posies. It features some really bold, vibrant colors like Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and Poppy Parade... so pretty! I also used some of the white bakers thread that is so popular right now... I am loving it!


That's it for now... I told you I'd be quick! Thanks for stopping by today!
~Sara~

4 comments:

Ally said...

Beautiful. ;-) I love the patterns and colors you selected, and that great baker's thread adds such a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Love the sentiment and the fun papers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Monica Hornof said...

So cute! Love the colors ;) I made my card with almost the same stripes (same DSP)... and I only saw your card afterwards :p

Arlene said...

Love your take on this sketch. Very pretty! :)

Arlene
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/