Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day Two.... We arrived in Moab, Utah!

Hello again... I spoke to my sister today and she requested more pictures of my trip. She said she wants to follow me on vacation... so this is for Jen!

 Along the highway from Grand Junction, CO to Moab, UT

 Daniel at the Utah welcome center, it is so beautiful here!

 Hannah and Amber looking to fuel up :)

 Posing on a rock at the Utah welcome center

 Daniel, Hannah and Amber goofin' off

 The first sign we saw for Moab while still on the highway

One of the three bedrooms in our condo

 Our condo in Moab, Utah

 Master bedroom

 Living room and dining room

 The spectacular view from our patio at the condo

 The kitchen in the condo

 Daniel grilling up some dinner on the patio of the condo in Moab

Amber, myself and Hannah in the pool at our condo in Moab

Today was a lot of fun! We checked out of our hotel room in Grand Junction, CO and checked Justin into his room before we left for Moab, UT a drive that took us about two hours... no one was complaining about the drive though as we passed such amazing scenery! When we arrived at our condo we got settled then headed into town for some lunch and to pick up some groceries. We then came back to the condo and relaxed until Daniel grilled us up some dinner. After dinner we took a dip in the pool and then came back to the condo and started our "Friends" marathon! The girls have never seen Friends and said they would like to give it a try so I brought the first two seasons on dvd with me on our trip. It really is a funny show, it still makes me laugh out loud! That brings us up to the present, it is 10:30 here in Moab, 12:30am back in Michigan and I am beat! The girls are on the patio soaking in the hot tub and Daniel has headed to bed... I think I will go join him! We have to be up early in the morning as we are departing on our white water rafting excursion at 8:30... it's gonna be another marvelous day!

Good night!

~Sara~

No comments: