Monday, November 21, 2011

Stampin' Up! Online Extravaganza with a Little Mojo Mixed In!

Good morning! Gosh I have been away for awhile! I was just looking back and I haven't posted since October 25! Wow, the time just zips right by! Well I have some exciting news to share with you today as well as my Mojo Monday card.... read on!


The Stampin' Up! On-Line Extravanganza Sale starts today (Nov. 21 thru  Nov. 30).  Save 20 to 60% on select items and bundled products!  Click here for complete details and sale items PLUS a TODAY ONLY 20% discount on the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Sweet Pressed Cookie Stamps. Sweeet!!!

  • Here's a PDF link to everything on sale during the On-Line Extravaganza.
  • There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
  • For product bundles, you must use the bundle item numbers provided. Bundle discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are used. 
  • Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
  • Discounts range between 20 and 60 percent.
Go ahead... start your Christmas shopping early!




I have missed my Mojo Monday sketches. I have just been so busy that I haven't taken the time to participate. I really like this weeks sketch and I am still loving this Just Add Cake dsp. The sentiment comes for the Pretty Postage stamp set, perfect for when you need a small image!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day!

~Sara~

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love your take on the sketch - great color choices too!

Jenny Engelke said...

Great job with this sketch! The color combo is superb!!! Really eye catching!

Kristen said...

Different and fun, great color choices!

Visiting from Mojo Monday
Please stop by and say hello!
xo Kristina
www.PearlGateway.com